PICTURE KING PROJECTION SCREEN, 70" X 70" HIGH CONTRAST MATTE WHITE, PAINTED CASE
The Picture King® is a durable tripod screen designed for daily use with heavy aluminum legs with a toe release mechanism for a wide stance with maximum stability. A fabric lock secures the screen surface during transport and use to prevent shifting.
• Top-of-the-line, heavy-duty screen designed to last a life-time under daily usage
• Rugged heavy-duty tripod; sturdy 1" square steel center tube stays straight when fully extended
• Easy to operate plunger-lock holds screen at various heights
• Keystone eliminator with positive fabric locking lever
• High Contrast Matte White is a fiberglass surface designed for non-high definition projection and environments with moderate ambient light
• With a gray base for deeper reproductions of black, which improves contrast, HC Matte White offers the best combination of brightness and viewing angle for optimum image quality
• Best for all-purpose/general rental use and can be cleaned with mild soap and water
• Black masking borders
• Screen size: Square format, 70" wide x 70" maximum height
• Sold by the Each
A Note on Screen Surfaces
Screens should be matched to the environment. For best images, do not view at angles greater than 45 degrees to the projection axis. Beyond this, images are distorted regardless of the screen surface. No screen surface can substitute for proper control of lighting, which can wash out and destroy picture quality. However, total darkness is not required either. Sufficient light for reading or taking notes will be compatible with most screen surfaces.
Using the Da-Lite Picture King Screen