DIGITAL CHOICE INDUCTION COOKTOP, 1800 WATT
• A portable induction cooktop that uses digital and simple touchpad controls to select all operations
• Ten power levels (from 500W-1800W)
• 15 temperature mode settings in 25° increments (from 100°F to 450°F)
• Controls feature a 180 minute timer, one-touch simmer and boil buttons, and both cookware detection and overheating sensors in an LCD display
• Use directly with ferrous cookware, or purchase induction interface disc (part #AVP-6010) to use with any non-ferrous cookware (aluminum, glass, copper, porcelain and stainless steel)
• Conforms to ETL (UL 1026 standards)
• Electrical: 1800W, 120V
• Dimensions: 17-5/8" wide x 13-7/8" deep x 4-3/8" high
• Weight: 9 lbs.
• Sold by the Each
Important Note: Induction rated cookware is required, but easy to find. For a quick test, apply a magnet to your existing cookware. If it sticks it will work! If your cookware is not compatible, consider our #AVP-6010 Induction Interface Disk which allows you to use most cookware with an induction cooktop. If incorrect cookware is used, and/or if no cookware is detected on the surface an error code will appear 15 seconds after turning unit on and the unit will automatically shut off.
Learn More About Induction Cooking