MAX RURTON DIGITAL PROCHEF-1800 INDUCTION COOKTOP
Built for professional chefs in a commercial kitchen or the at-home cook, this induction cooktop is is a feature-rich induction for any application, with industry first designs at a great price.
• 10 power settings
• 15 temperature settings (100° – 450°F) in 25° increments
• Temperature probe for precise temperature control within ±10°; Easily detaches for cleaning and storage - INDUSTRY FIRST!
• Programmable cooking allows you to program up to 3 cooking conditions using different temperature and time settings - use for slow cooking, sous vide, and stage cooking
• 1800 Watts
• Full digital controls
• Dial control knob to set functions
• LCD display
• Touchpad controls
• One touch simmer and boil
• Program lock
• Stainless steel and comercial-grade materials
• Meets ETL-US (UL 197), ETL Sanitary (NSF-4), FCC and ROHS requirements for electrical cooking appliances
• Sold by the Each
Important Note: Induction rated cookware is required, but easy to find. For a quick test, apply a magnet to your existing cookware. If it sticks it will work! If your cookware is not compatible, consider our #AVP-6010 Induction Interface Disk which allows you to use most cookware with an induction cooktop. If incorrect cookware is used, and/or if no cookware is detected on the surface an error code will appear 15 seconds after turning unit on and the unit will automatically shut off.
Learn More About Induction Cooking