Note: This item is only shipped via freight truck.
COMMERCIAL FLATWARE POLISHER
Bar Maid Corporation
The CP-7000 Cutlery Polisher is indispensable for quickly turning wet, clean cutlery into dry, spot-free, sparkling cutlery. Water-spotted flatware can make patrons question its cleanliness. The CP-7000 can polish up to 4000 pieces/hour depending on the operator and cutlery being polished, removing water spots and eliminating unsanitary hand polishing. Nothing gets the job done easier and faster than the Bar Maid CP-7000 Cutlery Polisher.
• Efficient and easy to use - dry and polish warm, wet cutlery right out of the dishwasher
• The CP-7000 dries and polishes between 2,000 and 4,000 pieces per hour, significantly reducing labor and other costs associated with hand-polishing
• More sanitary, reducing the potential for contact with unhygienic hands and towels
• Relatively small footprint fits most work tables
• Insert 8-10 pieces of flatware into the top chute every 10-15 seconds
• Flatware must be clean and wet when entering the polisher
• Cutlery vibrates through warmed organic granulate (150-170°F) drying and polishing cutlery
• UV-C exposure sanitizes before cutlery exits, helping to eradicate any potential bacteria remaining from the washing process
• Polished, dry, sanitized cutlery exits from the side chute into a clean bus pan or rack
• Electrical: 110-120V AC, 50/60 Hz, 630-750 W, 6.25 Amps
• Dimensions: 25.6" x 24.5" x 19" high
• Weight: 139 lbs.
• Includes one 12.5 lb. bag of granulate for initial fill
• 1 Year Limited Warranty from the date of purchase covering defects in materials and workmanship
• Sold by the Each
*Calculated at a labor cost of $10 per hour. 4 seconds per piece for hand polishing vs. 2000 pieces per hour for CP-7000 polishing. Does not include cost of polishing cloths and laundering associated with hand polishing.
See the the Bar Maid CP-7000 Cutlery Polisher in Action
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING