STÖLZLE UNIVERSAL CHAMPAGNE FLUTE, 6 OZ.
Stölzle is a German International glassware manufacturing company. For over 200 years, Stölzle has been recognized as a leading European designer, manufacturer, and marketer of high-quality, 100% lead free crystal glassware for the foodservice and retail markets. Their professional design and hi-tech production process guarantees optimum durability, performance, and elegance.
• The Universal champagne flute is made of 100% lead free crystal. STÖLZLE glassware provides higher clarity and brilliance than glassware that contains lead
• The smooth touch and delicate chime of STÖLZLE crystal glassware lets your customers know they are receiving the very best product and service possible
• The Universal Collection features a "Pulled Stem" which ensures consistency by forming the stem and bowl from one solid piece of crystal and helps to ensure its durability. The base is then fire-melted to the stem, ensuring exceptional balance
• Capacity: 6 ounces
• Dimensions: 8-3/4" high x 2-3/4" diameter
• For storage and transport, use plastic rack #TR-7CCCC or wire rack #D77
• Sold 24 per Case