WIRELESS DMX CONTROLLER, 16 CHANNELS, BUILT-IN WIFLY
The ADJ WiFly WLC16 is a 512-channel Wireless DMX controller that allows for the control of any ADJ WiFly products without the need for DMX cables. It can support up to 16 fixtures, each with up to 32 DMX channels, 30 banks of 16 programmable scenes each, and 6 programmable chases of 480 scenes each.
Are you ready to become the master of your DMX-512 protocol universe? Take full control today with the WiFly WLC16 Wireless DMX Controller from ADJ. With 512-Channels you'll be able to manage a small stage worth of DMX light fixtures from one easy to use controller. By significantly reducing your need for DMX cables in your production you make set-up easier, reduce the risk of a plug failure or tripped over wire, while also making your whole production cleaner and less cluttered.
You'll be amazed at the level of lighting mastery you can achieve with the huge amount of scenes and chases that are manageable from one simple and effective control unit. Though lightweight, the WiFly WLC16 is built from high quality materials making it the ideal blend of functionality, durability and portability. While perfect for a permanent setup such as a club, bar, or stage, the WiFly WLC16 is also an excellent choice for any mobile production. When you want to create the best show possible you need to have the best equipment around, ADJ provides you that at a price you can manage. Modernize your light show production today, go wireless with the WiFly WLC16 Wireless DMX Controller from ADJ.
• 512 channel DMX Controller with ADJ’s WiFLY Transceiver Wireless DMX on-board
• 16 fixtures, up to 32 channels each
• 30 Banks of 16 programmable scenes
• 6 Programmable chases of 480 scenes
• 16 Sliders for manual control of channels
• Auto mode controlled by speed and fade time sliders
• Master blackout function
• 3-Pin XLR DMX out
• Password Protection
• Speed and Fade control
• Tap Sync Speed / Sound trigger override
• Built in microphone for sound triggering
• Power failure memory
• 16 x 2 character backlit digital display
• On-board SD card slot (2GB SD Card is included. Supports up to 4GB max)
• All programmed data is stored onto the SD card
• Voltage Operation: DC12V 500mA min
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 19” x 6.25” x 2.75” / 482 x 155 x 70mm (19-inch rack mount, 3.5 spaces)
• Weight: 6 lbs. / 2.7 kg.
• Sold by the Each