Note: This item is only shipped via freight truck.
PREMIER TENT HEATER, 170,000 BTU LPG, HEATER W/WHITE DUCTING AND END DIFFUSER
With their clean look, quiet operation and fuel efficient direct-fired design, L.B. White Premier® heaters deliver safe, dependable heating and air circulation for any tented event. From elegant weddings to company parties, the Premier® heaters clean look, quiet operation and high efficiency make it the ideal solution for all reception tent heating applications. Premier® heaters can be used to provide heat or simple air circulation. The heater can be used inside, or the heat can be ducted in from the outside. Select from LP or easy-to-switch dual fuel models. L.B. White has perfected every aspect of their Premier® tent heaters design to withstand extreme outdoor environments. This has led to their reputation for reliability, durability and serviceability in the field. When the comfort and safety of your guests is at stake… you want the leader in Tent heating on the job… L.B. White.
• Quiet, elegant, portable heating for any event
• Safe, dependable heating and air circulation
• L.B. White Premier Event Heaters are the quietest event heaters available
• Compact, automatic remote thermostat
• Easy start electronic ignition
• Versatile indoor or outdoor placement
• Attractive, durable white Tri-Shield finish
• Heaters arrive ready to use; include 12" diameter x 12' white extendable duct, end diffuser, gas hose, regulator & thermostat
• Totally enclosed flame
• Built-in temperature management
• Air flow safety devices
• Fully enclosed electronics
• Certified to meet or exceed CSA safety standards
• Unit runs on LPG (Liquefied Petroleum Gas) propane
• Maximun BTU's: 170,000
• Heated Air Output: 1200 CFM
• Maximum Fuel Consumption (LPG): 7.9 lbs./hr.
• Heater dimensions: 31" long x 18" wide x 32" high
• Heater weight: 153 lbs.
• Amp draw: 8 amps starting/2.5 amps continous
• Power supply: 115V, 60Hz.
• Sold by the Each
Learn More about Setting Up and Operating L.B. White Premier Heaters
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING